Teledyne DALSA expands their Genie-Nano CoaXpress camera portfolio with new colour models.
Teledyne DALSA has announced its new GenieTM Nano-CXP C4090 and C5100 cameras.
Based on the On-SemiTM 16M and 25M Mono colour sensors, they are in full production now from the Teledyne Technologies company.
Built around the industry’s leading CMOS image sensors, these latest models range from 16 to 67-megapixel resolution with proven CoaXPressTM 6.25 Gbps technology offering breakthrough speed, robust build quality for wide operating temperatures, and an unmatched feature set.
Perfectly complemented by the half-length Xtium-CXPTM frame grabber, they have been designed to work synergistically, minimising CPU usage and improving processing times for host applications by enabling maximum sustained throughput and ready-to-use image data. The Genie Nano-CXP cameras are a perfect upgrade to significantly slower Camera LinkTM based systems.
Offering 25 million pixels at 80 fps in a small form factor, Genie Nano-CXP cameras are engineered to deliver high-speed, dependable results for applications such as semiconductor wafer inspection, electronics manufacturing, solar panel inspection, and general machine vision.
- Six models are offered, in 16 and 25M in monochrome, colour and NIR enhanced versions
- Industry’s smallest 25M CXP cameras
- Trigger-to-Image Reliability (T2IR) framework improves the reliability of your inspection system and protects from data loss
- GenICam, CoaXPress 1.1 compliant
- Robust all-metal body with three-year warranty
For more information about the Genie Nano-CXP models visit the website.