EMVA welcomes submissions to Control Vision Talks forum for Machine Vision & Optical Metrology
The successful EMVA lecture forum “Control Vision Talks 2020” will be held at 34th edition of Control being held in Stuttgart from 5 – 7 May 2020.
Embedded into the trade show are presentations for Machine Vision & Optical Metrology which aim to educate the trade show visitor on the benefits, applications and methods of machine vision and optical metrology solutions for factory automation.
The talks will be held in German or English language and will present the technology background as well as dedicated solutions going way beyond mere marketing-oriented product presentations.
Each of the three trade show days will feature presentations for a dedicated technology topic. The EMVA is offering companies or individuals the opportunity to give a free-of-charge 20-minute presentation during the Control Vision Talks 2020 on one of the following topics:
- 3D Machine Vision (Tuesday, May 5th)
- Optical Metrology: Offline to Inline (Wednesday, May 6th)
- CT and X-ray (Thursday, May 7th)
- Spectral Imaging: From Infrared to Hyperspectral (Thursday, May 7th)
The focus of the presentation should either be fundamentals or new technologies. Pure product presentations cannot be considered when selecting the program. Applications need to include the following information:
- Presentation title
- Lecture block (3D, Optical Metrology, CT/X-ray or Spectral Imaging)
- short abstract (approx. 1,000 to 2,000 characters, not words)
- Language: English or German
Please send your application to email@example.com or use the following page for submitting your papers: emva.org/events/other/control-vision-talks-2020. The deadline for paper submission is February 10th, 2020.