Hear how executives view the outlook for machine vision on day three of the AIA Vision Week.
The State of the Vision Industry Executive Roundtable (11.30 ET), is the second keynote event of the day and features four leading figures in the industry. The panellists are:
- Samuel P. Sadoulet, President and Chief Operating Officer, Edmund Optics
- Steve Wardell, Director of Imaging, ATS Automation and chairman of AIA Board of Directors
- Dave Spaulding, President, Smart Vision Lights
- Dietmar Ley, CEO, Basler
Moderated by AIA Vice President Alex Shikany, the four industry figures will discuss the opportunities and challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic. Attendees will have the opportunity to ask these executives questions during the live discussions.
Day three of AIA Vision begins at 9.45 (ET) with a keynote on Vision Standards Update – Hardware Interface Standards. Featuring a panel of experts, it be chaired by Bob McCurrach of the Association for Advancing Automation.
The panel is:
- Friedrich Dierks, GenICam Chair and Director Research and Development, Basler
- Eric Bourbonnais, GigE Vision Chair and Software Design Leader, Teledyne Imaging
- Eric Gross, USB3 Vision Chair and Senior Engineer, National Instruments
- Mike Miethig, Camera Link HS Chair and Technical Manager, Teledyne Imaging
- Chris Beynon, CoaXPress Chair and CTO, Active Silicon
Registration for the AIA Vision Week is open all through the week. Register here
Wednesday’s agenda (all times ET. BST+5; CET+6; CST+12)
- 9.45-10.30: KEYNOTE: Vision Standards Update – Vision Interface Standards presented by Bob McCurrach, Association for Advancing Automation
- 10.45-11.15am: Using Thermal Cameras for Elevated Body Temperature Screening presented by Markus Tarin, MoviTHERM
- 11.30am-12.30pm: KEYNOTE: The State of the Vision Industry Executive Roundtable
- 1.30-2pm: Advances in Unit-level Traceability in Life Science Industries presented by John Agapakis, Omron Automation Americas
- 2.15-2.45pm: Diagnostic Imaging and Functional Technology to Detect Acute and Chronic Marijuana Impairment presented by Dr. Denise Valenti, IMMAD
- 3-3.30pm: How to Build FDA Approved Medical Imaging Applications presented byDarcy Bachert, Prolucid Technologies
- 3.45-4.15pm: Imaging Solutions to Provide Zero Fault Inspections in the Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Industry presented by Luca Bonato, Opto Engineering