AIA Vision Week is highlighting the latest innovations in vision and imaging as automation continues its expansion out of the factory into a wide variety of industries.
The educational conference sessions feature industry experts discussing the latest advances in vision technology, integration techniques, new use cases and machine learning applications.
Registration for the event will be open all through the week and will allow access to all presentations since Monday. Register here
Today’s programme starts at 10am Eastern Time; 3pm BST; 4pm CEST; 10pm CST and is on the theme of AI & Machine Learning in Vision.
- 10-10.30am: Real World Challenges for AI in Vision Applications presented by Dany Longval, Teledyne Imaging (Read Dan’s exclusive MVPro Q&A)
- 10.45-11.15am: Deep Learning for Quality Inspection: 2 Case Studies presented by Stephen Welch, Mariner USA
- 11.30am-12pm: Accelerating AI Camera Development presented by Quenton Hall, Xilinx
- 1.30-2pm: Embedded Learning and the Evolution of Machine Vision presented by Jonathan Hou, Pleora Technologies (Read Jonathan’s exclusive MVPro Q&A)
- 2.15-2.45pm: How Machine Vision is Enabling Smart Manufacturing presented by Will Healy III, Balluff
- 3-3.30pm: Computer Vision in the Time of COVID presented by Eric Danziger, Invisible AI