More than 250 key stakeholders from across the image sensors industry will convene in London from the 15th-16th of March, for the 17th edition of Smithers’ renowned Image Sensors Europe conference.
First held in 2007, this leading event has grown to become the go-to annual image sensors technical and business conference. This ever-evolving market continuously prompts new and exciting opportunities for the entire supply chain each year. Image Sensors Europe provides a platform for leading industry representatives from the digital imaging supply chain to engage in high-calibre discussions and unrivalled face-to-face networking opportunities.
This year features a high-profile line-up of speakers, including Teledyne, European Space Agency, STMicroelectronics, Yole Intelligence, Science & Technology Facilities Council, AIStorm, OmniVision, and Basler. The panel of experts will share their insights on hot topics such as business and manufacturing updates, testing and packaging, industrial and scientific applications and technology futures.
“Attending this conference is mandatory when working in the image sensor market. Great technology, great people, great conference,” said a representative from Teradyne.
Attendees will be treated to many presentations, including the following:
- A new growth cycle for the CMOS image sensor industry – Florian Domengie, PhD, Yole Intelligence
- From 3D stacking to 3D CMOS image sensors: evolution, challenges and directions for manufacturing technologies and pixel architectures – Helene Wehbe-Alause, STMicroelectronics
- Detector developments for current and future ESA missions, challenges and opportunities – Kyriaki Minoglou PhD, European Space Agency
- C100, a novel CMOS detector optimised for 100 keV Cryo-electron microscopy – Nicola Carlo Guerrini, Science & Technology Facilities Council
- Pixel-based machine learning enabled rue CNN “always on” functionality – David Schie, AIStorm
Representatives from several leading businesses have already been confirmed, including SONY, Amazon, Huawei, Bosch, NXP Semiconductor, Panasonic, Intuitive Surgical, Datalogic, Raptor Photonics, PragmatIC, Photon Force, ThermoFisher Scientific, EPFL, Matrix Vision, Framos, Siemens, and Onsemi.
“[Image Sensors Europe is an] Excellent event with outstanding speakers and plenty of opportunities for networking,” said a representative from Siemens Healthineers.
Tickets start at £1,449 + VAT for full access to the two-day event. An online masterclass with industry expert Albert Theuwissen will take place on the 1st or 2nd of March 2023. Join for £449 + VAT to discover the recent developments in the CIS world over the last 12 months.
Find out more about Image Sensors Europe.
Also, stay up to date with the most recent machine vision and image processing news right here on MVPro Media.